Cybersecurity and Analytics
Binary Group’s Cybersecurity and Analytics solutions enable CIOs and CISOs to address financial, operational, and IT infrastructure related risks as part of their Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) / Information Assurance (IA) programs.
Information Security and Compliance
Binary offers a comprehensive Cybersecurity and Analytics Program, including
- Risk Management
- Incident Management
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
- Compliance Management
- Performance Management
Binary’s Outcome Driven Enterprise Approach™ and superior services, coupled with leading COTS (commercial off the shelf) solutions allow our customers to build an efficient, collaborative enterprise GRC program across IT, finance, and operations domains, improving resilience to cyber incidents and reducing cyber threats. Agencies can effectively manage risks, demonstrate compliance, automate business processes, and gain visibility into risk and controls, enhancing security to your data center by eliminating unnecessary risk to information systems.
Cyber threat is one of the most serious economic and national security challenges for every Federal organization. CIOs and CISOs are continually faced with
- Constant security threats and risk exposures due to lack of accurate and sufficient information
- Inefficient compliance processes, draining resources and costs
- Reactive mode to identifying threats, exposing potential risks to mission accomplishment
- Changing requirements
- Difficulty knowing whether policies and regulations are being followed
- Financial and reputational impact that a privacy or security breach could have on the organization
Binary’s Cybersecurity and Analytics practice provides continuous monitoring and business intelligence solutions to quickly identify threats and analyze information. Customers can develop proactive protection and security. Benefits include
- Identify and proactively address all known vulnerabilities within the enterprise
- Improving ability to defend against sophisticated and agile cyber threats, while recovering quickly from cyber incidents.
- Efficient, reliable and consistent processes that enforce IT policies throughout the IT infrastructure
- Reducing the cost of compliance through “just enough Continuous Monitoring (jeCM)”
- Timely and accurate information on threats and their impact.
- Accelerated time to value for every IT solution deployment and service engagement