Financial Management Practice
Binary Group empowers leaders and financial managers who struggle to fund ever-expanding mission requirements with the same or less resources. Binary is the "go to" provider to the Federal financial management community, producing results quickly. Binary helps organizations to effectively maximize resources, improve financial management and technical proficiency, and make smarter decisions, increasing purchasing power, reducing costs and time, successfully achieving audit readiness, and optimizing ongoing performance.
Finance operations and resource managers face many challenges that can negatively impact an organization's purchasing power, Binary's FM Ecosystem™ of experts, technologies, capabilities, and 18-year track record of success can help organizations to make essential resource-informed decisions and harvest funds, enabling mission accomplishment, supporting unfunded requirements, meeting audit readiness, and continuously improving financial performance.
Binary’s Outcome Driven Enterprise Approach™…our continued commitment to deliver results quickly, identify cost efficiencies and savings, and accelerate time to value for every client…maintains Binary’s competitive edge in the financial community. Binary has been providing financial and cost management solutions to the Army and DoD for over 10 years, delivering billions of dollars in value and cost savings.
Binary offers the financial community a different approach to improving financial management operations through better cost management, improve processes for real property management, internal controls, data analytics and visualization, and strategies that moves organizations in the direction of “working smarter."
Binary's hands-on GFEBS and other ERP/FM systems experience, functional support in all financial management aspects, Subject Matter Experts (SME) highly skilled on GFEBS and full spectrum financial operations, and proven capabilities comprise Binary's FM Ecosystem™. Binary provides the FM Community the most in-depth expertise in every financial management discipline, a comprehensive set of technologies and capabilities, and the SMEs that understand the Army and DoD needs, helping organizations to effectively fund mission requirements, identify cost savings, and lower UFR lines.
Binary’s broad expertise includes:
- Supporting many Army organizations with full spectrum financial management training, (finance operations, resource management), and in-depth systems knowledge of GFEBS and FM / legacy systems
- Supporting many Army organizations to update their real property assets in GFEBS, and improve proficiency in GFEBS, business processes, and reporting to more effectively maintain real property accountability to meet audit requirements and find cost efficiencies
- Program management support to the Army PEO EIS GFEBS PMO since 2005, including providing GFEBS users with help desk support
- Supported the Army Financial Management School in developing and instructing cost management courses: Principles of Cost Analysis and Management (PCAM), Intermediate Cost Analysis and Management (ICAM) and The General Funds Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) Cost Management Course, helping the Army inculcate a cost culture through education on cost analysis and management while applying cost management principles within GFEBS to support cost- informed decision-making across the Army enterprise
- A team with very strong government cost accounting / financial management skills with over a million hours of training and consulting services on projects and systems for Army, DoD and other clients.
- A proven training system, SMARTi™, that optimizes learning, improves proficiency and retention, and produces results fast.
- Consulting services, including over-the-shoulder support, GFEBS help desk, standard operating procedures & business process improvements, internal controls and documentation, and other services -- enabling customers to perform their responsibilities exceptionally, produce accurate financial reports, and prepare for audit readiness