Financial Management Training
Empowering Financial Managers to Lead FM Transformation
Financial managers across the Army, DoD, Intel and civilian agencies face many challenges in successfully performing their responsibilities, properly funding mission requirements, and preparing for audit readiness. A lack of knowledge and understanding of core competencies and systems can cost an organization - loss of funds, interest penalties, higher costs, fines, and the inability to support commanders with information to make critical resource-informed decisions.
Training and education is critical for achieving FM mission accomplishment and audit readiness. Unfortunately, agencies are coping with inadequate learning models, new systems and legacy technology, outdated training content and processes, and fiscal uncertainties.
Binary Group has created the most comprehensive and interactive training program available today across the entire financial management spectrum -- finance operations, resource management, SBR, reporting, and BI - preparing FM soldiers and civilians to perform their responsibilities effectively and efficiently, reducing errors and time, and improving the team’s ability to support mission success.
Binary’s cost-effective training programs - delivered via mobile training teams, in a classroom, or online - are tailored to roles and responsibilities, quickly improving competency levels and confidence to support the mission. After Binary training, financial managers can::
Targeted, Relevant and Real-Time Training, Guaranteed Results
Binary’s learner-centric training system, SMARTi™, focuses on optimizing the learning experience and knowledge retention for every student. Binary’s training programs effectively and cost-efficiently train the FM workforce to perform their jobs exceptionally.
SMARTi transforms training to a superior learner experience
- Quick strike training efforts and a broad range of cost-effective delivery approaches, providing cost benefits immediately
- Converts classroom experiences into collaborative problem-solving events with leading-edge content
- Led by FM subject matter experts (SMEs) with extensive training skills and industry experience
- Is highly interactive instead of stagnate instructor-led PowerPoint slides, improving learning and retention
- Uses up-to-date Training Environment Delivery (TED) simulations and practical exercises to ingrain knowledge
- Engages learners with relevant position and role-based training and teaches how to apply skills in real world situations and within ERP and FM systems
- Targets an organization’s specific problem areas and requirements
Binary Has Trained Thousands of Financial Managers
Binary has improved the proficiency of thousands of financial managers around the world, including finance operations managers, resource managers, budget officers, accountants, analysts and leaders on function and technical skill areas.
Binary’s training successes include:
- Army Soldier Support Institute’s Army Financial Management School (FMS):
- Provided course development and instructional design support for financial and cost management education courses
- Binary’s SMEs instructed the Principles of Cost Accounting & Management (PCAM), Intermediate Cost Accounting & Management (ICAM), GFEBS Cost Management, and GFEBS Financials courses at FMS
- Ft. Drum 33rd FMSU: Binary’s Mobile Training Team (MTT) provided Finance Operations training on commercial vendor services, Wide Area Workflow (WAWF), cashier operations, and disbursing within GFEBS and other FM systems as well as manual processes
- Walter Reed Army Institute for Research: Binary has support Walter Reed with resource management over-the-shoulder support, training and GFEBS help desk support
Binary’s training programs help our customers inculcate a cost culture, apply cost management best practices, and support better resource-informed decision making, enabling organizations to successfully fund mission requirements while ensuring the stewardship of taxpayer dollars.